New Jersey All, NJ
- Working on protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs), CRF design, and study initiations; performing statistical analyses, validating analysis datasets and validating results from studies and pooled datasets.
- Provide statistical support for the Diabetes area.
- Support statistical activities for Phase III program from study design, protocol development, SAP development, study initiation, validating analysis datasets and TLGs.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Biostatistician supporting Phase 2/3 trials.
- Should have very good writing, communication and programming skills, especially SAS.
- Good knowledge in R is a plus, but not necessary.