South East Regional Site Manager
Research Triangle Park Metro Area, NC
- BSN, RN or related with a minimum of six years related experience, including device and/or ophthalmics
- 3+ years of direct regional field clinical monitoring / research.
- Currently working in a regional position from an established home office is preferred.
- The Clinical Site Manager will be responsible for implementing and executing clinical trials in the sites assigned .
- Ensure compliance with international guidelines, local regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Successful implementation and execution of assigned trial in compliance with guidelines, regulations, and procedures
- Ensures compliance with regulations, guidelines and policies for studies implemented at assigned sites
- Supports budget and contract negotiation with investigational sites, as applicable, at their assigned sites; ensures payment for services as requested.
- Ensure recruitment strategies in place to meet study needs, including patient enrollment targets at their assigned sites.
- Monitor site availability, commitments, infrastructure and capabilities.
- Ensure all safety issue are communicated and managed by Principal Investigator and study team in timelines appropriate to the regulatory and protocol requirements
- This role should be remote and the worker should be located in the South east United States (Georgia, Virginia, South, or North Carolina).