Software Test Engineer
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Test development experience with programming or scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or similar
- Familiarity with Windows 10 environment and/ CentOs Linux base
- Familiarity/basic knowledge with in Docker technology
- Understanding of automated test framework
- Ability to multi-task and multiple projects simultaneously
- Be curious, detail oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Have proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or higher) in Computational Science, or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).