San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Security and Privacy organization, Production Security group.
- Improve security posture by migrating applications to use a newer set of features of RPC frameworks.
- Implement control mechanisms to prevent applications from using an outdated features.
- Search and analyze existing usages of certain RPC features, migrate to a newer set of features, testing for correctness of the code, performance regressions end etc.
- Implement monitoring and whitelisting mechanisms in the code/build system to control the use of the outdated features.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in CS and above.
- At least 3 years of experience in SW development of backend systems.
- Proficiency in at least one of: C++, Java, Go and desire to learn the others.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Proficiency in all 3 languages - C++, Java, Go.
- Good working skills in at least one of the C++, Java, Go and desire to learn all 3.
- Proficiency with C++, Java and Go.