San Diego Metro Area, CA
This position is for a backend C# .Net web services developer.
The candidate will have strong experience developing web services in C# on a .Net stack. This includes stateless services with a database backend.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience developing their services within the context of a distributed containerized platform on a major cloud provider - AWS or Azure is a plus.
Experience with distributed microservices in an event driven architecture using a message bus (such as Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, etc.) is also a plus.
- Work in an agile development process to organize within the team and achieve the goals of the iterations.
- Develop web services, infrastructure automation and automated tests for completing assigned work.
- Engage in technical design, support development and communicate technical details and status to other members of the team.
- Document and collaborate on the details of implementation.
- Create configuration, automation and required artifacts for deployment of services.
- C# .Net
- Web Services (HTTP, REST, JSON)
- SQL (DDL, DML, Querying)
- C# .Net Core 2.X
- Distributed Web Services (Microservices)
- Docker and or Kubernetes
- CQRS, Event Streaming, Message Bus
- JWT, OAuth
- AWS, Azure or other major cloud provider
Masters degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE ANY TYPE OF SPONSORSHIP***