Software Developer in Test
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Develop and continuously improve test automation frameworks, research/introduce new tools.
- Develop and execute automated API/UI/Unit tests to enable continuous delivery
- Writing test protocols/plans/reports
- Assist domain test engineers in writing and executing manual tests as needed
- Work with software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests.
- Work with engineers, scientists, marketing, and project management to deliver commercial and internal SW systems.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a very fast paced environment.
- 6-10 years in-depth experience working in Software Quality Engineering/Assurance and/or other areas of the SDLC to test SaaS/Cloud and web applications, both front and back end
- Experience authoring automated API/UI tests using frameworks/tools, such as Selenium, Protractor, REST assured
- Familiarity with API, web services, and SaaS/cloud testing
- Experience with a Source Code Control System, such as Git
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in performance testing using tools like Jmeter
- Familiarity of the underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based applications
- Experience working with databases, such as SQL, MySQL or Postgres
- B.S. in a Computer Science, Math, or Engineering related area or equivalent technical experience.