Snr Project Manager - Medical Device
Reading Metro Area, PA
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Collaborate with the team including reviewing of portfolio projects and managing priorities and ensuring execution of project work.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a new critical supplier plan for existing product transfers and new product start up
- Coordinate requirements and lead internal cross-functional project teams across various functional areas to include R&D, Product Development, external customers, Quality, and Production Planning
- Assist in negotiations and the establishment of applicable supply agreements
- Assist with ongoing demand planning and product supply related to the planning, procurement, manufacturing, and delivery of products from the supplier
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for operational and project success.
- Ensure compliance with quality policies, procedures, and practices. Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities, and multiple deadlines
- The ability to collaborate across matrix environment
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training