Snr Project Manager - Medical Affairs
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional, cross-regional, and cross-franchise
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing the development of the relevant strategy-related documents and manage the subsequent Global trainings associated with the strategy updates. Develop communication and training decks as required.
- Collaborate and align with cross functional stakeholders, including Project Leadership, Scientific Communications, Clinical R&D, to communicate team strategy and deliverable milestones. Manage the development of the launch toolkit
- On behalf of the team, collaborate with Finance business partners to develop the yearly budget forecast and provide monthly/quarterly progress updates.
- Develop awareness of relevant internal and external trial milestones and outcomes that may influence Global strategy or tactics
- Support CU, Named Patient, Expanded Access programs where necessary
- Lead/support ad board planning, logistics, and content development.
- Manage KOL related activities such as mapping, touchpoints, engagements, congress planning
- Manage internal and external education initiatives surrounding disease landscape, MOA, etc.
- Collaborate with Corporate Medical Affairs/Sci Com to align and manage abstract submissions to congresses and peer reviewed journals where necessary; manage Congress booth development and logistics where necessary