Snr Manufacturing Associate - Pharma Biologics
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
Snr Manufacturing Associate
- Basic understanding of cell culture, cryopreservation, purification, and aseptic processing or lab technique
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- General understanding of cGMPs
- Technical writing capability
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices
- Oversee set-up and operation of equipment to support production of blood component lots through cell culture, harvest, and cryopreservation.
- Performs deviation investigations and write ups as needed. Support on time closure of any assigned CAPAs within the designated shift.
- Aseptic technique is required
- Records production data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Perform all tasks in a manner consistent with site safety policies, quality systems, and GMP requirements.
Bachelor s degree
or Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
or High School diploma/GED and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.