Senior Test Engineer
Orange County Metro Area, CA
We are currently seeking a Test Engineer with solid PCB and Test Equipment Design experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing current PCB test needs and updating the test and test methods for improved effectiveness and process efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work effectively within established schedules individually and within teams
- Balance competing priorities handling both day-to-day sustaining engineering activities as well as larger projects and initiatives.
- Read schematics and assess PCB DFT (Design for Test) needs
- Use various types of test and measurement equipment
- Troubleshoot PCBs and Test Equipment
- Design and fabricate manufacturing test equipment and test methods
- Develop and execute validations and verifications on products and subsystems
- Projects may include development of software to automate production testing
- Position may involve reliability testing and failure analysis of electrical and mechanical systems such as fluidics, pneumatics, optics, etc.
- Some electronics design and analysis experience, including power supplies, motor control, digital controls and sensor conditioning
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Software: Intermediate to advanced programming skills in Labview, C++, C#
- Experience with PCB design & test
- Experience with various types of test and measurement equipment
- Experience with ICT, Flying Probe, and benchtop test preferred.
- Flexible and well organized with initiative
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Adept at working effectively within established schedules individually and within teams in a hands-on engineering environment
- English (Speak, Read, Write)
- BSEE or BSCS with a minimum 5 years hands-on development experience