Senior Project Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Supplier Relationship Project Management;
Global project management and strategic consulting responsibilities to drive beneficial outcome to the company with top vendor partners.
Top daily responsibilities:
- Maintain Project Management status, change as appropriate, and anticipate impact of delays or misses in project plan.
- Communicate and update status with metrics and data insight.
- Provide analysis, briefings and recommendations to business partners.
- BS/MS degree in Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years in Project Management
- Basic experience with Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Specific tools or applications experience is not required
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to create project plans, executive presentations, data insights and circulate to senior stakeholders.