Senior Mechanical Engineer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Experience with lab equipment and instruments involving liquid and gases
- Design experience including but not limited to pneumatic and electric actuators, solenoid and pneumatics valves, fixture and tooling using Solid Work, high precision tolerances components and assemblies.
- Hands-on experience on fluid and pneumatics circuits from schematics readings, P&ID s troubleshooting, components assembly and testing including microcontroller and basic PLC knowledge.
- Statistical data analysis using JMP
- Able to travel local and overseas
- Good understanding of semi-conductor processes
- Failure analysis, and Risk Impact Assessment, technical documents, including IQ/OQ/PQ, SOPs, and final reports.
- Documentation: URS, Design and Functional Specification, Executed FAT and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) verification
About 10 years of design experience. Mechanical Engineering is nice to have but not a must. It can be a solid Mechanical Designer as well.