Senior Frontend/UI Developer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Support other Creative Engineers as they build websites leveraging our tools. Your hard work will reach billions of users!
- Develop and maintain reusable and accessible web components and utilities
- Implement automated tests and configure/maintain CI systems to run them.
- Have a voice in the design process and contribute component architecture proposals.
- Write documentation including demos and best practices.
- Provide support to users of code library and gather their feedback.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop UI components
- Write unit tests for components
- Fix bugs and other maintenance tasks for existing components
Mandatory Required Skills:
- 2 years experience writing custom UI components.
- 6 years of experience developing websites and applications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Experience writing unit and/or end to end tests
- Cross discipline communication and organizational skills
- Proven coding consistency and attention to detail
- Experience architecting component libraries
- Typescript (or experience with another typed language)
- Experience implementing accessibility standards
- Contributions to open source Sass, Gulp, Node.js Protractor, Jasmine, Karma
- Coding to a style guide & linting
- DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
- Agile Experience (story point estimation, sprints) Git workflows (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)