Senior Front-end Developer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Develop and maintain reusable and accessible web components and utilities
- Implement automated tests and configure/maintain CI systems to run them.
- Have a voice in the design process and contribute component architecture proposals.
- Write documentation including demos and best practices.
- Provide support to users of the code library and gather their feedback.
- Develop UI components and utilities
- Write unit tests for components
- Fix bugs and other maintenance tasks for existing components
- 2 years experience writing custom UI components.
- 6 years of experience developing websites and applications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Expert in developing SASS/CSS
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web standards including ES6, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Experience writing unit and/or end to end tests
- Experience using Gulp and Node.js
- Cross-discipline communication and organizational skills
- Proven coding consistency and a strong attention to detail
- Experience in architecting component libraries
- Typescript (or experience with another typed language)
- Experience implementing accessibility standards
- Contributions to open source Protractor, Jasmine, Karma Coding to a style guide & linting
- DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
- Agile Experience (story point estimation, sprints)
- Git workflows (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)
|Skill Name||Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)|
1 2 3 4 5
|CSS and/or Sass||6-8 Years||Yes|