Philadelphia Metro Area, PA
- Snr Chemist
The analytical group is responsible for the analysis of raw materials, in-process materials, stability, and finished products in conformance with cGMP regulations.
- Perform method development and validation for various analytical methods.
- Expertise with HPLC, Dissolution, GC, Method Development, Method Validation, USP, ICH and related guidelines
- Execute against monographs, protocols, and SOPs in a cGMP laboratory environment
- Prevent deviations and investigations
- The ability to conduct stability scheduling and studies
- Work with external clients and business partners through new quotations, seek new clients, and interact with current clients
- Responsible for training employees in lab techniques and cGMP procedures
- Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in chemistry
- Previous related lab experience, minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical analytical chemistry