San Diego Metro Area, CA
- Ph.D. in molecular or cellular biology, genetics or pharmacology; with 4 years of work experience in hematology and hematological diseases.
- Previous hands-on experience with various molecular and cellular technologies including, but not limited to, quantitative PCR, immunofluorescence and manipulation/editing of gene/message/protein via RNAi and/or CRISPR methods is required. Experience in mammalian cell culture models including primary cell culture and flow cytometry analysis and FACS required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and organizational skills are required.
- Data analysis skills and experience with a variety of scientific software applications are required.
- Capability to stay focused and deliver high quality data in a timely and well organized manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment; flexibility to adapt to changes with a positive attitude.