Orange County Metro Area, CA
1. Design, develop and validate immunoassays for support of protein therapeutic development programs. Troubleshoot performance of assays to achieve desired sensitivity, accuracy and precision required of preclinical and clinical use in supporting pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity and Biomarker assessments.
2. Record, compile, consolidate, analyze and interpret data. Maintain accurate records of all work performed. Make recommendations and professional judgment to impact the experimental design, and the interpretation of results. Complete projects and prepare reports appropriate for corporate and regulatory agencies within timelines.
3. Contribute to the lab infrastructure and operations to maintain an organized and safe work environment. Assist and/or train others when appropriate.
4. Prepare presentations and represent the group internally within the department and externally to Research and Development. Maintain awareness of current developments in the field through comprehensive reading of the literature.
Education and Experience:
- Master s and 4-7 years specific experience; or Ph.D. in a discipline of biological sciences (i.e., Immunology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Bioanalytical or a related field) and a minimum of 2-3 years specific research experience.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with a wide range of cellular and biochemical immunoassays and state-of-the-art molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with analytical method development and troubleshooting of immunochemistry and immunoassay techniques, ELISA, MSD, Luminex and neutralizing antibody assay development.
- Experience in GLP/GMP compliant environment is desirable.
- The ability to independently design, execute and interpret experiments.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills; report writing and presentation skills.
- Operating knowledge of suitable computer programs and LIMS systems.