Boston Metro Area, MA
Analytical scientist with hands on knowledge of proteomics. Scientist III to assist with developing critical assays for the identification of a small molecule that has Dupilumab type activity in collaboration with the Immunology TA and IDD.
- In-depth technical knowledge in the field of analytical experiment design and execution working independently to design and implement a series of experiments.
- Expertise with analytical instrumentation, especially with HPLC, Mass Spectrometry and LC-MS/MS methodology including quantitation using triple quadrupole mass analyzer; the knowledge of GLP environment is a plus.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting multiplexing and micro-chromatography systems
- Hands on experience with peak picking tools for proteomics work.
- PhD degree in Analytical or related science
- Five years of experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Experience with HPLC-MS analysis of biomolecules, including proteomics and native protein analysis using mass spectrometry.
- Experience in metabolomics is a plus.