Cambridge Metro Area, MA
Conduct HPLC method development and samples analysis of small molecules and antibodies in support of discovery formulation development. Troubleshoot analytical instrumentation and solve technical problems. Perform formulation screening and prepare dosing formulations for animal studies. Independently conduct formulation research and process improvement as needed. Interpret results and write technical reports. Responsible for general laboratory maintenance, buffer preparations, labeling, packaging and shipping of outgoing materials.
- HPLC, SEC, UV and LC/MS
- Particle size analysis
- Experience with solubility, stability studies and formulation screening.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to independently design experiments and conduct formulation research.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
MS (with 3 5 years related experience) or PhD (with 0 2 years related experience) in pharmaceutical sciences or analytical chemistry.