Scientist - Translational
Cambridge Metro Area, MA
- Scientist - Translational Development
MS or PhD in Pharmacology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or related
- Translational Sciences research group in the Respiratory Disease Area supporting target discovery and validation activities using translational preclinical models for respiratory diseases.
- In addition, this individual will support efforts to profile samples from patients. Working as part of a team,
- Perform and interpret data generated from in vitro studies using primary human cells and tissues.
- The ability and flexibility to undertake ex vivo analysis (RNA, cellular, and protein analysis) from patient samples will be required.
- The individual will also be expected to engage in exchanges of methods, results and concepts with colleagues, prepare research reports, and present data at internal program meetings.
- Experienced in in vitro pharmacology, ideally using primary human cells from the lung and blood Ability to perform cellular, molecular and immunological techniques associated with analysis of human tissues and biological samples (e.g. primary cell isolations, FACS analysis, RNA isolations, immunoassays, gene quantification (TaqMan), etc )