Sample Management Operations
Cambridge Metro Area, MA
- Sample Management Operations
- A Bachelor s degree in a scientific discipline required. Experience working with automation with an emphasis on compound / laboratory inventory management and distribution utilizing automated systems is a plus
- Primary responsibility for the daily manual weighing of compounds, automated solubilization of those compounds, and distribution and shipping of products.
- Includes the storage, retrieval, replication and distribution of proprietary compounds to the research organization
- Responsible to ensure all service level agreements are achieved on a daily basis and to work with scientific staff directly to complete orders.