SW Project Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 6-8 years of experience in program management, project management and/or technical partner management/operations
- Experienced in and comfortable with customer interface for technical and business discussions.
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain business relationships.
- Must be detail oriented but able to present the big picture.
- Works effectively within a team. Influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership, change management, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Consumer electronic hardware experience, ideally with some experience in the accessories industry
- Self-starter with ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion, must be able to to work as individual contributor and to contribute as part of a larger team
- Capable of leading through influence; holding project leads accountable to the greater project goals
- Deadline and detail-oriented. Exceptional problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated by strong track record of delivering (successful) consumer facing hardware that has shipped in high volume.
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team