Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Works independently to design experiments, develop and perform cell-based (survival, apoptosis, etc) and mechanism of action assays (western blotting, qPCR, ELISA, etc) and communicate findings to local and global teams.
- Performs independent data analysis and effectively communicates results to the team.
- Assists with general laboratory maintenance including laboratory stocks and cell lines.
- Working knowledge of cell biology, signal transduction and apoptotic pathways.
- Proficiency with cell culture, molecular biology techniques, experience with CRISPR and flow cytometry preferred.
- Master s or Bachelor s degree in biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant laboratory experience.