San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Preparation of materials for high-throughput screening of the vaccine drug substances
- Logistically managing and co-ordinating the stability trials, including material preparation (eg buffers, vials, labels) and calendar vs resource co-ordination.
- Run assays such as protein concentration, pH, and visual assessments.
- Potential to run more complex assays: DLS and/or SEC-MALS
- Support of the senior scientist and analytical team in execution and interpretation of these experiments and other assays as necessary
- Scientifically accurate and keeping of excellent written records of experiments undertaken.
- Manufacturing of buffers and buffer exchange of biological materials is an advantage.
- Basic biological characterization techniques preferred:
- protein concentration
- Particle size
- MW determinations
- Analytical Software (Excel) for data entry/maintenance and analysis. Statistical analysis preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSc or MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical / Biochemical Engineering, or a related discipline. Some industrial experience preferred.