San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Support in vitro studies and assays for target validation and therapeutics development (product related characterization assays and preclinical assays -bioanalytical development).
- Engage with members of the team in experimental design, troubleshooting, sample analysis, data interpretation.
- Work well independently and in collaboration with colleagues across various functional areas.
- Present data in group and project team meetings.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized laboratory records and notebooks.
- Respect laboratory safety policies and practices.
- BS/BA or MS, with a minimum of two years relevant experience in bio-pharma R&D.
- Experience in mammalian aseptic cell culture techniques.
- Experience in performing cell based and biochemical/immunochemical assays (ELISAs, SDS/PAGE, Western blot, flow cytometry, etc.)
- General molecular biology skills (DNA/RNA isolation and analysis, PCR/Q-PCR).
- Must be willing to work with ex vivo preclinical samples and possibly blood samples (whole blood and blood components).
- Basic proficiency with common laboratory software (SoftmaxPro, GraphPad Prism, etc.) is a plus