San Bernardino Metro Area, CA
- We are seeking a Research Associate responsible for designing and performing experiments while collaborating and communicating effectively.
- Participate in analyzing, summarizing and documenting data from experiments.
- Support activities in R&D environment.
- Performs minimally complex experiments with input from supervisor.
- Understands experimental goal and may provide input to the experimental design.
- Analyzes data from individual experiment with input from supervisor and documents work in laboratory notebook or report.
- Able to summarize a group of experiments.
- Effectively communicates with peers and supervisor.
- May present data in group meetings.
- Prepare reagent and panel
- Participate in lab maintenance activities.
- Maintains training log
- Ensures proper transportation, handling, and disposal of hazardous, bio-hazardous and/or infectious substances.
- Operates and calibrates all general lab equipment.
- Good knowledge of GLP
- Working knowledge of laboratory safety and record keeping
- Strong mathematics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Occupational Demands:
- May occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 50 pounds in weight, and/or lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 10 pounds in weight frequently or continuously.
- Typically requires BS majoring Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field. Industry experience is preferred.