Marin Metro Area, CA
- Preparation of assay reagents and buffers.
- Preparation of samples (cell, tissue, etc)
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Perform LC-MS based assays to quantify analytes from various complex matrices.
- Perform quantitative analysis of data and interpretation of experimental results.
- Be able to develop and optimize new LC/MS-based protocols.
- Prepare and deliver effective oral presentations in meetings.
- Maintain good and timely documentation of experiments
- Contribute to and provide solutions to technical problems and think creatively.
- Follow SOPs, policies, and regulations, and to perform routine lab equipment maintenance is required.
- 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience in academic or industry environment
- Candidate should have experience in UPLC and/or HPLC based separations
- Experience with mass spectrometry highly valued but not required
- Candidate should have general understanding of mass spectrometry principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of basic statistical analysis
- Strong problem-solving, documentation and organizational skills with a focus on details and results.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- B.S. or M.S in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or related discipline