Marin Metro Area, CA
- Perform routine and semi-routine analysis of drug product formulations using chromatographic (reverse phase, size exclusion and Ion exchange HPLC), spectrophotometric (UV, CD, florescence), calorimetric (DSC, ITC), microscopy and standard wet chemistry techniques.
- Evaluate stability of various solid and liquid formulation prototypes using relevant assays
- At least 2 years of relevant experience or minimal experience with Masters.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques used for drug product screening/characterization:
- Karl Fischer
- Light scattering
- Freeze Drying Microscopy
- Experience with formulation development activities (pH profiling, excipient/formulation prototype screening, compatibility evaluation of drug product with fill-finish processing materials and container closure components, managing stability programs) is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with lyophilization process/characterization of lyophilized drug products is preferred but not required.
- B.S. or M.S in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or related discipline