Research Associate II, AAV Production
Marin Metro Area, CA
We are looking for highly motivated and hardworking Research Associate I/II for molecular biology and AAV production to coordinate and perform activities required to generate early stage material for the therapeutic programs at discovery stage.
- Operations of bench-scale bioreactor
- Cell culture for insect and mammalian cell lines
- Molecular cloning and PCR based quantitation
- Maintain multiple lab equipment s
- Timely documentation of the experiments in ELN
- Communicate and collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Biochemical assays to determine the quality and activity
- Training opportunities will be available for qualified candidates with genuine interest
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with industry relevant protein expression systems.
- Experience of working with bench-scale bioreactors is desirable.
- Practical experience with cell culture analytical equipment used in bio manufacturing
- Familiar with Molecular Biology techniques like PCR
- Ability to maintain multiple lab equipment s is required
- Excellent record keeping abilities to accurately record, analyze experiments, methods and results.
- Excellent communication skills and independent, multi-tasking and collaborative in a cross-functional team.
- At least 1-4 years of experience in a mammalian cell culture protein expression in laboratory, or Biotechnology Industry.
- Bachelor s or equivalent experience with biochemistry/molecular biology in a biological or biochemical field.