Research Associate/ Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry / Immuno Immunology
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Characterize tumor immune cell infiltration using multiparameter flow cytometry
- Analyze and organize data in a high throughput setting
- Bachelor s with 3-4 years of experience or Master s degree with 1-2 years of experience in Immunology, Oncology, Cell Biology or a related field
- Absolutely Required: Experience and skill in multi-parameter flow cytometry of solid tissues including a detailed knowledge about immune cell surface markers
- Preferred: Experience working in industry; Experience in solid tissue dissociation/digestion
- Experience with automated liquid handling devices is a plus
- Must have excellent organization, planning skills, and the ability to work under timeline in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in assay development for drug discovery desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.