|A Premier Biotech company in SF Bay Area has an opportunity for a talented Associate to join the Production Genomics Lab.|
In addition to hands-on experience operating genomic technology and with sterile laboratory techniques, ideal candidates will have wet lab experience performing a variety of assays on nucleic acids, cells, or tissues.
You will play a crucial role supporting our efforts aimed at revolutionizing healthcare to be more proactive, preventative, and tailored to individuals.
- Execute complex molecular biology protocols in a consistent, documented manner.
- Assist with hypothesis-driven troubleshooting for process deviations, as necessary.
- Contribute to the dissemination of results.
- Support and maintain reagent preparation and inventory, record-keeping, and related administrative tasks in an organized and transparent fashion.
- BA/BS degree in Genome Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, or related field.
- Experience with molecular and cell biology; isolation of nucleic acids from a variety of material types; sequencing library preparation and quantification methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, independence, and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Flexibility to work weekends or shift work
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a genomics laboratory, sequencing core, or reagent manufacturing facility.