Research Associate - PCR
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
Brief Synopsis of Job Description:
- Manufactures oligonucleotides on DNA Synthesizers utilizing established and published procedures, and technical and theoretical understanding.
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of oligo synthesis results. Maintains lab supplies and DNA Synthesizers.
- Summarizes experimental results, and reviews conclusions with supervisor/project leader.
- Works with oligo purification group to ensure smooth hand off of oligos from DNA Synthesis to Oligo Purification.
- BS Biology or Relevant Science
- 0-3 years experience
1-3 years of PCR Experience and a BS/MS degree