Research Associate - In Vivo, Tumor Models
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Experienced performing in vivo experiments and work collaboratively across various projects to meet milestones.
- Current knowledge and hands-on experience with in vivo mouse models of cancer or autoimmune diseases.
- Prior experience with cell-based therapies in a drug development setting is highly desirable.
- Perform experiments with murine cancer models (tumor implantation, syngeneic, xenograft or PDX) and autoimmune disease models
- Prepare and perform measurements relevant to disease models, including:
- Administration by IP, subcutaneous or IV injection
- Mouse whole body IVIS imaging
- Primary immune cell isolation
- Tumor caliper measurement
- Blood and tissue collection
- Tissue processing
- Immunofluorescence staining
- Assist in managing experiment schedule and keeping detailed records
- Support scientific teams in multiple parallel projects
- Manage and organize experiment workflow, draft protocols, and support lab operations
- Bachelors / Masters in Biology or related field
- 2-5 years experience working with mice
- Proficient with mouse models of inflammatory disease or cancer