Research Associate - HPLC
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Looking for an energetic and talented individual to join our Formulation and Analytical Development team. Primary responsibility for the incumbent will be to support the developmental activities currently on going in the laboratory through management and undertaking of key stability indicating assays.
- BSc, MSc in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry preferred, Organic / Biochemistry considered, with 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Ideal candidate will have a background in analytical chemistry principles and hands-on experience with modern analytical instrumentations commonly used in the analysis and characterization of drug candidates.
- Notable SEC-HPLC experience, especially those with SEC-MALS experience.
- Experience in chemical/biological/immunological assays such as HPLC/UV and other spectrometric methodology/ELISA/Western blots, BCAs etc are welcomed.
- Experience working within teams to support stability studies, including sample co-ordination and timely data output.
- Understanding of basic principles of Analytical method development/ validation/ qualification concepts.