Research Associate - Cell Sorting/FACS
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Data Collection Coordinator
Manage complex schedules and multiple IRB-approved study timelines. Communicate frequently and effectively with product stakeholders.
Collaborate with engineering and product teams to develop tools and study execution strategies that create highly relevant data.
Work cross-functionally with clinical, science, and engineering teams to manage design deliverables for human subject research and product development.
Build technical knowledge of products under test and drive troubleshooting and testing optimization.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 year degree in experimentation-driven field (i.e. (bio)chemistry, engineering, and economics (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 1-3 years relevant experience working in clinical research
- Demonstrate highly analytical and systematic thought process
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Docs
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience running clinical studies
- Experience developing protocols for and coordinating human testing of wearable devices
- Experience organizing, visualizing, and analyzing datasets
- BS/MS with 1-5 years of experience with a background in Biological Sciences.