Research Associate - Cell Line Engineering
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
We are seeking talented and highly motivated Senior Research Associates with cell line engineering experience. These individuals will collaborate closely with colleagues from our therapeutic area teams to develop design and build engineered cell lines and develop assays using a variety of readout technologies, execute screens, and follow-up hits. These individuals will also help establish our laboratories and the infrastructure for screening operations in collaborations with colleagues in our research infrastructure and data science teams.
- Executing his or her own experiments of intermediate difficulty, with supervised guidance.
- Utilizing Crisper/Cas9 Technology
- Culture and maintain mammalian cells, exogenous gene expression and plate-based assays.
- The ideal candidate will have standard molecular biology and biochemistry experience as well as experience in culturing and maintaining mammalian cells, exogenous gene expression and plate-based assays.
- MS with 1+yr experience
- Bachelor s degree in the scientific discipline. 2-8 years
- Experience with Biochemical Assays is highly advantageous
- Experience with mammalian cell culture is needed
- Experience with utilizing Crisper/Cas9 Technology is highly advantageous.
- 1-2 years experience with cell based or enzymatic activity assays;
- Experience presenting data at group meetings