Research Associate - Cell Culture
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
We are developing biologics to modulate the immune system in autoimmune disease. We are looking for a highly motivated laboratory scientist with a strong scientific grounding in Immunology, and extensive experience with cell-based assays, to join our research group. You would directly contribute to the lead clinical program as well as research-stage programs.
- Design, perform and execute experiments to support preclinical research programs.
- Analyze data, interpret results, generate research reports and communicate results in company meetings.
- Contribute to the company s activities as a valuable member of a small research group.
- Degree in Biological sciences, Immunology preferred.
- B.S. with 2-4 years, M.S. with 2 years post-degree experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience with cell culture, especially human primary cells.
- Experience with cell-based assays of immune function, such as proliferation, cytotoxicity, and other T cell functional assays.
- Comfort and familiarity with multicolor flow cytometry, including data analysis.
- A strong understanding of T cell signaling is preferred.
- An open, collaborative, team-based approach to your work.
- The ability to adapt to the rapidly changing needs of a dynamic environment.