Research Associate - Biochemistry
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
The Research Associate/Sr Research Associate will provide cell culture and biochemical assay support for the Research and Discovery group.
- Executing his or her own experiments of intermediate difficulty, with supervised guidance.
- Utilizing Crisper/Cas9 Technology
- Culture and maintain mammalian cells, exogenous gene expression and plate-based assays.
- The ideal candidate will have standard molecular biology and biochemistry experience as well as experience in culturing and maintaining mammalian cells, exogenous gene expression and plate-based assays.
- MS with 1+yr experience
- Bachelor s degree in the scientific discipline. 2-8 years
- Experience with Biochemical Assays is highly advantageous
- Experience with mammalian cell culture is needed
- Experience with utilizing Crisper/Cas9 Technology is highly advantageous.
- 1-2 years experience with cell based or enzymatic activity assays;
- Experience presenting data at group meetings