Research Associate - Bioassays
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Background in Molecular Biology principles and hands-on experience
- Western blots
- Basic principles of Analytical method development/ validation/ qualification concepts.
- Attention to detail and excellent skills in record keeping / documentation. Critical thinking and ability to analyse data
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written formats
- Ability to work under supervision in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and collaborate effectively with other team members. Eagerness and ability to learn and understand new concepts with ease.
- BS in Molecular Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering considered, with 2 years of relevant experience