Research Associate, LC/MS
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Preparation of assay reagents and buffers.
- Perform LC-MS based assays to quantify analytes from various complex matrices.
- Perform quantitative analysis of data and interpretation of experimental results.
- Be able to develop and optimize new LC/MS-based protocols.
- Contribute to and provide solutions to technical problems and think creatively.
- 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience in academic or industry environment
- Candidate should have experience with:
- UPLC and/or HPLC based separations
- Mass spectrometry
- Working knowledge of basic statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- B.S. or M.S in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or related discipline