Research Associate, Chemistry
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
Support inhalation product development from pre-clinical stages to product approval and launch by conducting development and analytical experiments.
- University degree, preferably in the field of chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology or engineering.
- B.S. with 0-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, particle size analysis, MDI/DPI performance testing is preferred.
- Experience with cell based, biochemical and or immunochemical methodology is a plus.
- Expected to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Under general guidance conduct analytical experimental work related to advancing product quality and performance.
- Able to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management.
- Able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effectively document experiments and results in appropriate formats.
- Under general guidance summarize data and document experimental conclusions.
- Under general guidance evaluate data and data trends.
- Communicate project status and concerns to management.