Research Associate, Bioengeneering
Newark Metro Area, NJ
Support design, writing and execution of analytical and technical validation plans and reports with a focus in Flow Cytometry assays and analysis. Perform and interpret laboratory experiments, with moderate supervision, to support analytical development objectives as part of an analytical research and development team within cell and gene therapy.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide (analytical) support to design, write and execute validation plans and reports focused on Flow Cytometry assays and analysis (and other assay types as needed).
- With moderate supervision, design, execute/implement analytical experiments of moderate complexity employing various methodologies for cell based assays (including but not limited to: flow cytometry, cell counting, PCR, ELISA, microscopy, etc.).
- Provide analytical support as needed for cell and gene therapy technical teams (including but not limited to: process development, characterization, validation, QC, etc.).
- Document/review laboratory work using laboratory notebooks/worksheets that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP/GDP requirements.
- B.S. in Biology or related discipline with 0 - 4 years of relevant experience in biopharma or related setting inclusive of cell based assays
- Experience with flow cytometry preferred
- Experience in diverse technical procedures (PCR, ELISA, cell culture)