Harrisburg-Carlisle Metro Area, PA
- R&D Partners is a growing national Life Science staffing firm seeking highly motivated, self-driven individuals to recruit scientific professionals to the world s top Life Science companies. Cutting edge technology is enabling science to do things we never thought possible in modern healthcare today driving the need for our clients to hire top talent that will continue moving the industry forward toward a better quality of life.
The opportunity is on our Scientific Team, supporting national pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. We work with exciting startups, just establishing their novel technology and established global leaders.
- Why R&D Partners?
We offer a self-directed team environment where you are well rewarded for performance. R&D Partners invests in the latest recruiting technology and combines those tools with a comprehensive training program to enable your success. R&D Partners promotes from within providing the opportunity for career advancement within the company. You will impact both candidate and customer by pairing talent with opportunity by identifying and recruiting Life Science professionals through active and passive candidate recruitment: by phone, email, social media, networking events and job fairs.
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences or equivalent.
- Ability to discuss technical material with highly educated and experienced Life Science professionals
- A strong drive and work ethic combined with the ability to learn quickly, stay organized and operate independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of setting, completing challenges and obtaining goals.
- Ability to network and negotiate with candidates while building lasting relationships
- Professional recruiting, sales or service experience preferred.
- We also offer a highly competitive & flexible commission planincluding:
- Full Medical benefits
- Dental & Vision plan
- Paid time off
- Expense paid performance based incentive trips
- Compensation based on experience