R&D Project Planner
Orange County Metro Area, CA
- Responsible for supporting Clinical Trial/Project Teams by strategically developing and maintaining clinical study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations, and presenting clear timeline reports.
- Partner with the Clinical Development lead, Drug Development Operations department and the study team to ensure timely delivery of all clinical study milestones.
- Present clear clinical study plan reports to stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with functional departments to reduce timelines for study start up activities.
- Operate within the Growth Product Flow (GPF) Governance Board model for Project communication and accountability.
- Life Science and/or business degree with 5-10 years of experience with a sponsor or CRO; MS degree and PMP certification desirable
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience required.
- Strong MS Project and/or Planisware experience required.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under demanding and aggressive timelines while remaining focused on the study goals.
- Proven ability to interact with different functional groups.