R&D Mechanical Design (Med-Device)
Orange County Metro Area, CA
The Engineer Temp will:
- Be timely, punctual, and responsible for day-to-day attendance while proactively seeking direction from senior engineers.
- Conceptualize, develop, and iterate test equipment in response to design requirements specified.
- Test new designs (functional testing, mechanical testing, and simulated use) and brainstorm novel ideas for improvements using test results.
- Develop test methods for Design Verification testing, draft test procedures/reports, and support test method validations.
- Be proficient in drafting software (Solidworks or Creo Parametric preferred).
- Provide documentation support and complete written reports on testing and designs.
- Actively participate in design reviews and provide relevant feedback for teammates.
To qualify for employment opportunities, the candidate must be:
- Comfortable working in laboratory environment. Hands-on and highly motivated. Able to follow procedures, perform testing and clearly convey data results.
- Strong interest in pursuing relevant industry experience. Interest in the healthcare and medical devices industry is a plus.
- Proficient in drafting software. Solidworks or Creo Parametric Preferred.
- Permanent residency is required; some exceptions will apply.