R&D Documentation Coordinator
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
The R&D Documentation/Change Control Coordinator will facilitate and coordinate all aspects of the R&D Documentation process. The position also requires the maintenance of electronic and manual archives.
Main Job Duties:
- Maintain filing and storage area for all R&D Study Records, Lab Notebooks, Design History Files, and Histology slides
- Assign R&D Study numbers
- Assign memo numbers
- Assign Lab Notebooks and perform routine Lab Notebook audits
- Update and maintain electronic and manual archive of lot Device History Files
- File and retrieve documents and files as needed.
- Prepare documents and lab notebooks for Off-Site storage
- Support the creation of new and revisions to existing documents (i.e. policies, procedures, work instructions, and forms).
- Support of records related issues during internal and external audits
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Education and Experience:
- HS Degree
- Essential knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- 1-2 years experience working in a documentation control environment
- Good communications skills and ability to multi-task and work independently
- Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Knowledge of electronic document control systems