Quality Control Analyst
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
*This Analyst II role is supporting Microbiology. The schedule will include Saturday coverage. The worker can choose to work Tues-Sat, 8am - 4:30pm, or Wed-Sat, 7am - 5:30pm.
|Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. Secondary responsibilities include cross training of staff. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that samples are collected, tested, and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate, and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements. Analyst may be required to perform or participate in tasks associated with method validation and transfers.|
- 3+ years of laboratory experience OR equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity
- Intermediate knowledge of analytical methods and related instrumentation.
- LIMS experience preferred
- Technical competencies: Bioburden testing, endotoxin testing (preferably Kinetic method), sterility testing, growth promotion testing of microbiological media, identification of microbiological isolates, antimicrobial effectiveness testing (AET), water and Clean Steam collection, gas sampling, environmental monitoring (EM) and EM trending
Bachelor s degree in Scientific discipline and 3+ years experience or associate s and 5+ years of industry experience or equivalent