Quality Control Analyst II
Marin Metro Area, CA
- 3+ years in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through past work history.
- Works independently as well in a team environment.
- Strong documentation skills a must.
- Experience with cell based assays (i.e. infectious titer and transgene expression/ activity) using mammalian and insect cells, ELISA, qPCR, Western Blots, SDS-PAGE preferred.
- Experience with separations technology for HPLC/UPLC such as Waters is preferred.
- Experience with separations technology software such as Empower is preferred.
- Must develop skills in the operation and routine maintenance of various analytical instruments and computers.
- Must develop the skills necessary to understand the operation of the equipment and gain knowledge of the equipment used for testing and to use these skills in the event of an unexpected result caused by equipment or reagent failure that warrants a laboratory investigation.
- B.S./B.A. in Science (major in biology-biochemistry-chemistry).
- 3-5 years of relevant laboratory experience