Quality Control Analyst I
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that samples are tested and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate, and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
- Maintain compliance with applicable cGMP requirements and other legal, health and safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department.
- Ensure thorough analysis of testing failures
- Performs shift-work as necessary to support manufacturing operations.
- 1+ years of directly related laboratory experience or equivalent