Quality Control Analyst, Raw Materials
Marin Metro Area, CA
- Perform, under direct supervision, chemical analyses of incoming raw materials under cGMP to meet specified timelines, e.g. FTIR
- Evaluate results and trend data.
- Maintain raw materials log and control of laboratory inventories.
- Coordinate and track outside laboratory testing activities.
- Must have a quality service attitude and be willing to work additional hours to meet production or laboratory requirements when necessary.
- On rare occasion, provide on call coverage to perform off-shift emergency testing in support of manufacturing.
- At least one year in a cGMP laboratory
- Quality control experience preferred
- Must have a positive, team minded personality
- Familiarity/experience with Compendial testing (USP, EP, JP) preferred
- Familiarity/experience with Labware LIMS preferred
- B.S./B.A. in Science (major in biology-biochemistry-chemistry or related field) with at <1 years of relevant laboratory experience